It’s National Cat Day, so it’s only fitting that Bella makes another appearance on the blog. This post is a little overdue, but it’s been helpful to pull from all of the Instagram DMs I’ve gotten since my first post. Here’s an overview of all of the Master Bedroom Details from our bedroom makeover including a few updates to the room since the original post. This post contains affiliate links.
- Paint: Benjamin Moore “Simply White” We also used this in our office.
- Carpet: We got the carpet from Floor Decor in Orange, Connecticut. When we redid our basement, we ended up getting our carpet stairs done there as well and we’ve had such a great experience with them. The owner, Michael, is incredibly knowledgeable and really patient with my indecisiveness. After approximately a thousand google searches and a few visits to the store, we decided on Serendipity by Tuftex in Chic Cream and it really pulled the whole room together.
All of our bedroom furniture is from Raymour & Flanigan. See the full post here.
- Comforter: The comforter and matching shams were a Nicole Miller Homegoods find. (Similar here)
- Mattress: The only thing my husband really cared about during this process was the mattress. He’s wanted to try a Casper mattress for a while, so I reached out to their PR team who provided a $100 discount. It’s been an interesting experience so far, and I’m planning on dedicating a post at the 100 day mark.
- Monogrammed Pillow: The monogram pillow is from Sew Gracious on Etsy and is one of my favorite Etsy purchases EVER! Shipping was super fast, the quality is incredible, and the color matches our headboard perfectly!
- Picture Frame: I ordered the Buckhead Classic Frame from Framebridge and couldn’t be happier. We loved how our Framebridge pieces tied our whole basement together. We sent a digital file so the turnaround time was super quick and in my husband’s words “It looks even better than it did online”. This is one of our favorite wedding photos and it really pulled the whole room together.
- Lamps: The original photos include these lamps from Lamps Plus. I bought them to avoid having a million cords on each of our nightstands because they have USB ports in the back of each. When our nightstands came with power strips, I ended up finding the crystal TAHARI lamps above at Homegoods and moved the original lamps to the living room.
- Window Treatments: The curtains are Peri Spellbound Lined Pinch Pleat Panel in 84 inches and the hardware is Cambria Casuals Stacked Square Adjustable Curtain Rod Set in Brushed Nickel
- Ring Holder: Kate Spade
Those are my favorite master bedroom details, but let me know if there are any other details you’d like to know!